5 Reasons Why Your REALTOR Should Be Selling 50 Houses Per Year (Or You May Be Getting Cheated)
When you’re trying to sell your home you definitely don’t want a REALTOR who would be laissez-faire with the details. A lazy realtor will ruin your home sale experience; you may have to settle for a low-ball offer. You want an experienced REALTOR: someone who can tell you when something is wrong. Someone who sells over 50 houses a year. Successful agents learn new things every year. While lesser agents tend to repeat past mistakes.
How do you know a REALTOR who is both knowledgeable and experienced? They treat each client as though their business depends on the client’s success. Because really it does.
Here are reasons you need a knowledgeable and experienced agent:
1. They will offer solution based on previous results: They can give you practical solutions for any issue that come up based on their own experience. An agent who sells more than 50 houses a year has dealt with virtually every issue that could come up with your sale and can help you whenever something goes wrong.
2. They can anticipate problems before they occur: An experienced and knowledgeable agent can foresee problems before they arise. They are well-equipped to offer first hand solutions and see the warning signs before they occur.
3. Have practiced strong negotiation techniques: An agent who sells 50 houses a year knows the pain points to touch on. They know the weak points of the buyer’s agents. That kind of agent will help you win.
4. Has solid reputation: An experienced agent can refer time-tested vendors to help fulfill your real estate goals. From mortgage lenders, title companies and inspectors, he is highly profiled in the community and well linked. As a reputable agent in the community, they will be able to help you negotiate price concessions with many of these vendors.
5. Has enough statistics and crucial market data: He has statistics and can move with the flow of the changing real estate market since he is always in the game. The reliable real estate agent is not afraid to show this information to clients and can also guide them to make profitable decisions. The honesty and professionalism they exude gives them more business and helps them get more prospective buyers for your property.
“An excellent real estate agent is like a conductor, guiding a group of resources towards a final goal; the sale of the house…The best REALTOR is not afraid to speak up. He is just as promotional about the seller’s home as if it was his own. By being aggressive, the realtor is working hard to put the home in the forefront of the local market.” That’s the secret of his success and the reason why they can help you get top-dollar for your home.
When you are ready to work with a professional team, give us a call or e-mail us and we will be ready to help...